Strong™ Razor Single Arm Articulating Mount for Medium 22-46 in. Flat-Panel TVs (Black)
- Perfect for mounting a smaller TV onto a single stud, this Articulating Mount sits just 1.75-in. off the wall to provide an elegant, low-profile solution. It features an easy-to-install, three-piece construction - meaning you don't need a second person to hang it - and its curved cast-aluminum arms are not only lightweight and StrongT, but they look great too. Chock full of installer-friendly features like post-installation leveling, height, and tilt adjustments, this mount makes your install thinner - and your life easier.
Installing an articulating mount shouldn't require three arms. That's why this product features a smart 3-piece construction - wall bracket, arm assembly, and TV plate - so it can be installed by just one person.with two arms. The cast aluminum arms are lighter and easier to handle, while still providing plenty of strength. Sure it costs more to produce it this way, but we think your job (and your back) are worth it.
- Secure Wall Bracket
- Hang Arm Assembly
- Attach TV Plates
3 Easy Adjustments
Ever had to go through the effort of removing the TV from the wall just to make a small leveling or tilt adjustment? Never again thanks to this mount's installer-friendly design! It offers post-installation leveling, height and tilt adjustments to get everything lined up perfectly - the first time.
- Height - The height of the display can be adjusted +/- 3/8" post-install, thanks to this handy vertical adjustment screw.
- Leveling - Rest the TV plate on the arm assembly and roll it 4 degrees left and right for fast and easy leveling. Once it's perfect, just tighten down the bottom screws and you're good to go.
- Tilt - The arm assembly base plate has a tilt angle of -11 degrees to +5 degrees, making it easy to get the TV at the perfect viewing angle. No tool required unless you want to fine tune it for the perfect feel.
Adjustable Home Position Latch
- Sometimes heavier TVs can creep or tilt away from the wall over time. To prevent this, our engineers designed an adjustable home position latch to snap the TV into place - and keep it there.
Integrated Wire Management
- Keep your install neat and tidy thanks to the built-in wire management on this mount's arm. Holes run along the top and bottom, providing ample spaces to hold wires securely in place with zip ties and Velcro.
Centering Made Simple
- Ever wished you had an extra hand while trying to center a mount bracket? Now you do! A "hand-y" hole at the top allows you to drill in a sheetrock screw for temporary hanging, and the bracket offers multiple slots to fit a variety of stud patterns. And when studs aren't exactly where you need them, the SM-RAZOR-ART1-BKT-20 Wall Plate bridges the gap, providing an easy two-stud solution that gives greater install flexibility and prevents the need to put bracing in the wall.
Low-Profile Design, Professional Finish
- Today's ultra-thin TVs have met their match in the SM-RAZOR-ART1-M. Fully collapsed it sits just 1.75-in. off the wall, so it doesn't add any unnecessary bulk. And when you pull it away from the wall, there's no mess of wires or distracting bolts thanks to the product's all-black hardware and snap-in covers.
- Swiveling up to 180 degrees and extending out from the wall just over 22-in., this mount moves fluidly with minimal force required.